Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02737 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 673 Dinar (RD$ 24,573) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)