Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,737 Dinar (€1,796) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)