Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00455 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,034 Dinar (666,774 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)