Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,702 Dinar ($1,895) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)