Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42401 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,342 Dinar (7,881 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)