Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41853 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,902 Dinar (6,933 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)