Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42150 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,541 Dinar (8,402 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)