Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45065 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,492 Dinar (5,530 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)