Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09082 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 124 Dinar (ARS $1,368) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)