Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07062 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,095 Dinar (Mex$ 29,675) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)