Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19298 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,996 Dinar ($b10,344) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)