Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05949 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 572 Dinar (L 9,608) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)