Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01251 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,153 Dinar (¥331,830) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)