Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,288 Dinar (¥261,911) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)