Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,549 Dinar (¥538,548) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)