Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,273 Dinar (¥593,549) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)