Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.424 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,839 Dinar (Dinar 1,772) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)