Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.603 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,996 Dinar (Dinar 1,955) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)