Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.518 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 9,415 Dinar (Dinar 2,084) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)