Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.499 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,158 Dinar (Dinar 2,035) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)