Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,902 Dinar (Dinar 3,173) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)