Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01764 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,521 Dinar (Taka 199,668) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)