Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01696 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,129 Dinar (Taka 361,482) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (31 minutes ago)