Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02488 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 595 Dinar (руб 23,904) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (36 minutes ago)