Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02163 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 944 Dinar (руб 43,636) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)