Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02473 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 661 Dinar (руб 26,705) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)