Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31350 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 410 Dinar (GH₵1,308) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)