Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36088 LYD / GHS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 412 Dinar (GH₵1,142) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)