Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29864 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 461 Dinar (GH₵1,544) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)