Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01249 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,368 Dinar (¥269,688) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (28 minutes ago)