Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 Dinar (¥431,566) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)