Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00862 LYD / AOA
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,891 Dinar (451,292 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)