Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31963 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,007 Dinar (RM9,408) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)