Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32267 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,310 Dinar (RM7,157) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (20 minutes ago)