Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34123 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,436 Dinar (RM7,138) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)