Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,672 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33345 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,728 Dinar (RM8,182) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)