Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 569 Dinar (44,819 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)