Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16968 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,507 Dinar (kr 97,281) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)