Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16936 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,840 Dinar (kr 105,336) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)