Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39233 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,868 Dinar (7,309 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)