Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38204 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,935 Dinar (7,682 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)