Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 419 Dinar (₨19,973) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)