Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18301 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,508 Dinar (HK$79,275) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)