Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,191 Dinar (2,497,534 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)