Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00238 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,667 Dinar (2,379,925 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)