Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 572 Dinar (₨27,323) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (40 minutes ago)