Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 740 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 646 Dinar (₨29,802) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)