Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37640 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,516 Dinar (17,313 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)