Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02394 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,703 Dinar (руб 71,158) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)