Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,673 Dinar (руб 72,237) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)