Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 721 Dinar (59,382 Lek) in Korçë.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)