Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 LYD / ALL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,147 Dinar (191,242 Lek) in Korçë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)