Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02050 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 802 Dinar (₨39,120) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)