Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 661 Dinar (₨33,059) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)