Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,396 Dinar (₨64,343) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)