Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 534 Dinar (₨25,464) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (38 minutes ago)