Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00234 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,253 Dinar (1,392,458 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)