Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00411 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,470 Dinar (600,564 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)