Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00411 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,181 Dinar (529,997 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)