Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,176 Dinar (5,093,482 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)