Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,406 Dinar (₨66,915) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)