Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,237 Dinar (₨61,889) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)