Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,757 Dinar (€1,697) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)