Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,141 Dinar (€1,927) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)