Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04203 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,519 Dinar (250,287 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)