Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04118 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,120 Dinar (221,485 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)