Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04121 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,781 Dinar (140,290 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)