Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.600 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,909 Dinar ($6,449) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)