Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,173 Dinar ($5,110) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $20,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (25 minutes ago)