Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,171 Dinar ($12,122) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)