Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,610 Dinar ($12,601) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)