Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34113 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,400 Dinar (RM4,104) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)