Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33433 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,943 Dinar (RM8,801) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)