Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,589 Dinar (€1,638) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)