Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,092 Dinar (C$4,684) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)