Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,908 Dinar (¥480,432) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)