Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,300 Dinar (¥425,903) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)