Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01399 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 576 Dinar (Shilling41,165) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)