Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02402 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,627 Dinar (руб 109,396) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)