Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,939 Dinar (1,716,693 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)