Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,949 Dinar (2,462,996 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)