Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,491 Dinar (17,245,416 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)