Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 LYD / CDF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 22,675 Dinar (15,654,765 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)